Flying popup-window: very simple configuration
- This script creates a popup-window as soon as the webpage has been loaded. The popup-window floats from the left side of your screen to the right side.
- Very easy installation and configuration.
- Download the ZIP-file extract the file 'flyingpopup.js'.
- Put the file into the same folder as your webpage.
- Open your webpage where this script will be running.
- Add the onLoad-call right into your <body>-tag like this:
GREEN is the URL of the HTML-file displayed in your popup-window
BLUE is the width of the popup-window (pixels).
RED is the height of the popup-window (pixels).
BROWN is the vertical distance to the top of the screen (pixels).
- Add the <script>-tag just below the <body>-tag. It's just one single line looking like this:
- That's it. Have fun!
Go to SpeedScripts and download 100's of free funscripts